Sign the petition to support the Dignity Act!
Our Mass Liberation Campaign is moving to support Pennsylvania’s Dignity Act which demands dignity for incarcerated women in Pennsylvania including :
- alternative postpartum housing for mothers who are imprisoned
- require women’s state prisons to train staff in trauma informed care
- provide free and accessible feminine hygiene products
- establish a more efficient system to connect incarcerated women to all available benefits, including healthcare, job-skill training and placement and transition resources prior to release
- expand calling time for incarcerated parents who deserve to parent with dignity and to communicate regularly with their children.
Sign this petition and join us in solidarity as we fight for mass liberation.